A new study finds if women that ate more fiber in their late teens and 20s are having lower risk of breast cancer in later.
It is show that women who ate more fiber when they are young has 16% lower risk of breast cancer rather than who eat the least and there is 24% who have lower risk from having breast cancer before menopause that harder to treat more.
The reason is fiber tends have lower estrogen that drives to many types of breast cancers such as reported from Journal Pediatrics team.
Best Source for Fiber
Off course, fruit and vegetables is in first rate when talk about fiber.
However, how you find best source fiber to reduce your risk of cancer breast?
Here are your best options to choose best source of fiber.
· Peas, beans and lentils are good sources for fiber.
· There is 15 grams of fiber in a cup of lentils
· Raspberries deliver 8 grams of fiber in a cup
· In medium banana, potato or orange there is 3 grams fiber
· A cup of broccoli contain with 5 grams
Other Fiber Benefit
Fiber source such as fruit and vegetable also deliver antioxidants and reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, risk of cancer and many other conditions.