Benefit from more active in physical activity also keeps your body in shape.
Physical activity is important for preventing disease and reduces risk from many diseases.
In addition, it also improves the mental and physical health.
A research from American Journal of Preventative Medicine shows that people that have regular exercises are adding their life up to five years
Lack of Physical activity Risk
People that lack of physical activity is develop the risk of several conditions;
· Anxiety, feeling of depression and stress
· Develop several conditions such as coronary heart diseases, colon cancer, obesity, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis.
· Dying prematurely
6 Important Reasons Why You Need to More Active Physically
1. Get healthier and increase the chances for life longer
2. Reduce the chance for become depressed
3. Get better sleep at night
4. Look good and get better body shape
5. Have stronger muscle and bones
6. Achieve and maintain healthy weight
8 diseases that reduce from physical activity
From research from Centers for Disease Control, the physical activity is able to reduce the risk of these 8 conditions;
1. Heart disease
3. Breast and colon cancer
5. Type II diabetes
6. High blood pressure
The regular physical activity is also important for young generations especially with the increase rate of obesity in children.