Everyone dreams of the thick and healthy hair to support their looks. Hair thinning and baldness are therefore some things which can always make your appearance looks less attractive. If you want to always grow your hair healthily, paying attention to some factors which can lead to the hair thinning and baldness is a must.
- It’s hereditary. If your family members have situation with hair thinning and baldness. You will most likely get the same problem.
- The main factor of hair thinning and baldness both on the men and women is the condition called androgenetic alopecia (AGA). This is hereditary factor which can cause hair’s follicle more sensitive to DHT, so DHT will only make the follicle shrinks and stops producing hair.
- Post-partum can also be the factors of hair thinning and baldness for women. During the pregnancy, the estrogen hormone is increased which makes the hair get thicker. However, after the delivering, the hormone level gets back to normal which cause the hair loss, even extreme point baldness.
- Having cyst, consuming contraception pills, and menopause are the factors which lead to the hormonal imbalance and indirectly cause hair loss and baldness.
- Although a little bit rare, anemia and thyroid disorder, lack of vitamins, autoimmune diseases, and the consumption of some medicines are also the factors of hair thinning and baldness.
- The inappropriate hair treatments like rebonding, bleaching, coloring, or tying the hair too tight are the major factors of hair thinning and baldness.