Have you known how to prevent osteoporosis on women's body? Actually, osteoporosis can be experienced by women and men, but women have higher risk to get osteoporosis. So if you a woman and want to prevent it, here some tips for you:
- Consume foods contain high calcium. The foods you can consume are milk, cheese, spinach, sardine and cereal. Those foods are good to prevent osteoporosis.
- Consume foods contain vitamin D. You can consume salmon, tuna and yogurt to help the absorption of calcium that needed by your bones.
- Try to have ideal body. It is because thin body has higher risk to get osteoporosis. So, consult with your doctor about ideal body you should have.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking is dangerous activity and can make you have a risk to get osteoporosis.
- Try to do simple exercise every morning to make your bones always healthy every time.
- Avoid some drinks that contain caffeine. Caffeine is bad for your bones and will make you easy to get osteoporosis.