Breast cancer is one of deathly illness for women. Every women has the risk of getting the breast cancer. Here are the easy steps that can help women around the world preventing breast cancer.
- Maintaining healthy body weight. Keep your body weight under 25 on BMI scale. Overweight leads to breast cancer especially for the women after menopause.
- Eat healthy foods. Eat more green vegetables and lean protein like fish or chicken breast. Reduce eating the red meats, fatty foods and sugary foods. Use vegetable oil instead of animal fats.
- Do physical activities. One study said that moderate exercises can reduce the rate of getting breast cancer from 10 to 30 percent. You do not have to go to the gym for doing moderate exercises, you only need 30 minutes for a walk every day.
- Do not drink alcohol or reduce drinking alcohol. Alcohol is one factor that increasing the risk of breast cancer.
- Do not smoke. One study proved that long-term smoking is increasing the risk of breast cancer.
- Breast-feed your baby. One study said that breast-feeding baby for at least one year could reduce the risk of getting breast cancer.
- Do breast screening regularly especially for the women who have breast cancer history in the family.